This topic describes how to use Datadog to monitor your Pinecone vector database.
After you install a Datadog agent, follow these steps to set up your Pinecone integration:
- Log in to Datadoghq.com.
- Go to Datadoghq.com > Integrations.
- In the search bar, enter 'Pinecone'.
- Click Pinecone Integration.
- Click Install.
- Under Pinecone Accounts, click Add new.
- Enter the project ID, project environment, and API key for your project.
- In the left navigation menu, click Dashboards.
- Under All Dashboards, click Pinecone Overview. This dashboard shows basic monitoring data for your Pinecone vector database.
After you set up your Pinecone integration on Datadog, you can create monitors for your Pinecone vector database.
Updated about 2 months ago