This document describes the different subscription statuses for your Pinecone organization.
Past due accounts have one of the following subscription statuses:
- Restricted. This organization is now on the Starter Plan and can no longer create new resources.
- Suspended. The API keys for this organization are no longer valid; calls to the Pinecone API fail.
- Deactivated. Pinecone archives this organization's indexes.
If your organization is deactivated, follow these steps to reinstate your subscription and reactivate your indexes:
- Pay all past due invoices.
- (For organizations with cloud marketplace billing) Reenable cloud marketplace billing for AWS or GCP.
- In the Pinecone console, change your billing plan back to the desired plan.
- Click API Keys. This view displays your new API keys.
- Update all queries to use these new keys.
- Recreate your indexes from the collections that contain the backup of your old indexes.
- Learn how to change your billing plan
Updated 5 months ago